The IAOA is administered by the Executive Committee which is advised by the Advisory Board. IAOA activities are audited by the Auditory Board.
The Executive Council annually elects the President, the Secretary and the Treasurer among its members. It may also appoint other offices, among its members or not.
- President: Michael Gruninger, University of Toronto, Canada
- Secretary: Frank Loebe, University of Leipzig, Germany
- Treasurer: Ken Baclawski, Northeastern University, USA
- Newsletter officer: Roberta Ferrario, LOA, ISTC-CNR, Trento, Italy
- Membership officer: Claudio Masolo, LOA, ISTC-CNR, Trento, Italy
The IAOA can have Regional Chapters. If you are interested in running one, please see the “how to set up a Regional Chapter” page and let us know.