To access the Member Area you must be logged in (using your IAOA username or email address and password) and be up-to-date with your membership.
Attempting to access a member-only page (Utilities or IOS Press Online Access) without being logged in, or being logged in but with an expired membership, will result in a “Sorry, this content is restricted to users who are logged in with the correct permissions” message.
To log in, click on the login item in the menu bar. If you need to renew your membership, please see the Join IAOA page.
From the Member Area, one can
Access services offered to members through the Utilities page:
- Edit personal data
- Make donations
- Get receipts of membership fees and donations
- Participate to statutory ballots when they are run.
Renewal is available directly from the Join IAOA page, not from the Member Area.
Enjoy complimentary access to IOS Press publications relevant to the field of ontology through the IOS Press Online Access page:
- Applied Ontology – An Interdisciplinary Journal on Ontological Analysis and Conceptual Modeling
- Proceedings of the international conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems (FOIS)
- Proceedings of the international conference on Formal Ontology Meets Industry (FOMI)
- Proceedings of the international workshop on Modular Ontologies (WoMO)
See Resources page. Please note that access to the above publications is for personal use only.