EKAW 2020 – VIRTUAL EVENT
EKAW 2020 will happen 16-20 September 2020 as a virtual event.
Further update for deadline and organisation of EKAW:
Considering the COVID-19 pandemic, the revised submission deadline for abstracts is May 25, full papers are due June 1.
Please note further:
- The organisation team of EKAW 2020 is committed to publishing the EKAW proceedings with Springer in 2020.
- EKAW will happen as a virtual conference, physical attendance of authors of accepted papers at EKAW will therefore not be required.
- Keynote Speakers are confirmed as virtual events.
- The call for (virtual) Posters & Demos is forthcoming.
- Participation/Publishing at EKAW will be at a heavily discounted fee (announced soon).
More on the 30+ year history of the EKAW Conference Series can be found here.
The 22nd International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management is concerned with all aspects about eliciting, acquiring, modeling and managing knowledge, and the construction of knowledge-intensive systems and services for the semantic web, knowledge management, e-business, natural language processing, intelligent information integration, and so on.
EKAW 2020 welcomes papers dealing with theoretical, methodological, experimental, and application-oriented aspects of knowledge engineering and knowledge management. In particular, but not exclusively, we are expecting papers about methods, tools and methodologies relevant to the following topics: knowledge and AI, knowledge discovery, knowledge management, knowledge engineering and acquisition, social and cognitive aspects of knowledge representation, and applications in specific domains.
EKAW 2020 will be part of Bolzano Summer of Knowledge 2020, together with ICBO 2020 and FOIS 2020, and more.
Research Centre on Knowledge and Data (KRDB)
Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano